Junior Courses Ages 7-17
Welcome to Mundialengua Vacation Courses where we believe learning should be an adventure.
Our main aim is to ensure the welfare, safety and happiness of young people in our care. From our many years experience of running courses we know that a carefully designed and structured programme maximises a student’s potential during their stay with us and provide the young learner with an experience they will never forget.
We want students to mix with those from other countries and we manage an excellent nationality mix. We run our courses in the best schools available where facilities, food and cleanliness can be guaranteed and to help ensure this we use the same staff as the school year round.
The programme is genuinely full time providing students with the best possible learning environment. We offer 15 hours of English language teaching. Our teachers are chosen for their suitability to work with children. We provide an afternoon leisure programme of interesting and exciting activities and a full evening social programme of recreational and entertainment options. There are two full day excursions each week.
- Minimum 15 hours of English Language teaching
- Maximum 15 students in one class
- All study materials provided
- All classes cover speaking, listening, reading, writing but above all they encourage communication in English
- Excellent nationality mix – we have strict limits on nationalities and in 2009 over 20 different nationalities
- A full afternoon programme of sports, leisure and recreational activities
- A full evening entertainment programme
- A specialist programme for each age group
- High staff - student supervision ratio on all activities (exceeding the recommended minimum requirements)
- Excellent leisure facilities
- Two full day excursions each week
- Carefully planned and supervised visits to places of historical and cultural interest
- Specialist guides to ensure a professional visit
Our students’welfare is our highest priority. All students are supervised 24 hours a day. Separate accommodation for boys and girls is provided. We have dormitories for the younger students while the older students have single, double or triple rooms.
Three hot meals a day are provided except when the students are out on an excursion, then packed lunches are provided. There is always a choice of hot and cold food as well as a vegetarian option and a fresh salad bar.
Students staying two weeks will have their clothes laundered once during their stay. A Welfare officer is available 24 hours and takes care of all students needs including personal and medical. There is a safe deposit and banking service and all students have access to a personal safe for personal items.
Accommodation and Welfare
At MundiaLengua we understand the different needs of different ages. We have a special social programme for each age. Younger children mix with students of their own age and have suitable activities while the older students enjoy more independence.
- Full Board accommodation
- Tuition Programme
- Afternoon and evening activity programme
- Excursion programme
- Welfare services
- Airport transfer for groups of 10 or more from LHR
MundiaLengua Junior Courses
- Grande Bretagne