26 August 2011|
Not only do many students come to learn English in England, but also want to experience the world of business in the UK in a job. MundiaLengua is why this new program offers in Manchester, where both our school and the Internship Program in the same city, are accredited by the British Council.
MundiaLengua "English Course & Intenrship" is available only to residents of the EU. The minimum level of English required to enroll in this program must be an Intermediate level.
How to enroll in the program.
First, you have to complete an application form, send a full CV in English and cover letter. You will then have a phone interview with one of the coordinators of the "English Course & Intenrship" of MundiaLengua and will need to send us an email written test.
If your level of proficiency does not meet the minimum required for the job, the program coordinator will advise you on which is the English course to make more adequate.
What is included in our English courses and internships?
- Stage 1: General English and Business (20 hours per week) for at least 4 weeks
- Step 2: Practice for 24 weeks.
- CV / rollplaying interview, teaching interview techniques to overcome successfully, etc.
- Earning opportunities for the proper placement of the student.
- Help with opening bank accounts, register of medical consultation, etc.
- Support during the placement process.
About the employability
Most students have to attend an interview before the start of practice in the company, which will give the student all the work details.
- If the student fails, MundiaLengua will offer up to 5 interviews for placements in total.
- If successful, the student have to accept the location that meets your original application.
- If the student is not happy with the company, MundiaLengua will offer up to two alternate locations.