- Personnel selection interview with an adviser.
- Advice on preparing your CV.
- Written guidance on the behaviour during the job interview.
- Practice job interviews with the Professional Advisor.
- Written guidelines on conduct at the workplace.
- Guidance and support during practice.
- Access to vocational guidance.
- Certificate of experience.
- The company in conjunction with MundiaLengua, who will provide references for their work during the internship, job search for after the end of them.
Compensation and objectives.
- Most internships are unpaid. However, some companies often contribute to a scholarship that covers travel expenses and / or maintenance.
- Be assigned to the company closer to their career goals, taking into account the requirements of the companies that participate in the program.
- MundiaLengua encourages to keep detailed planning of all work performed during this period.
- You will be assigned a "tutor" in the company staff, who provide advice, they will monitor your work and take a periodic assessment of it.
- An official of Mundialengua will contact you during the duration of your internship to meet your comfort level and satisfaction with the program and the company assigned.
- Conduct a survey at the end of your internship for your views on them and the company where you made them.
- The company will issue a certificate to validate your traineeship.
MundiaLengua, through its Internship Program in the United Kingdom and Ireland, will make every effort to ensure that their qualifications and skills match the defendant professional area. Today, you can choose from the following areas:
- Accounting and finance.
- Event Management.
- Graphic design.
- Human resources.
- Travel and tourism.
- Web development.
All drop zones are subject to the skills, abilities and skills of each candidate.
- Develop an awareness of corporate culture in the UK.
- Practice and improve their English communication in the workplace.
- Learn and develop skills and business skills, to experience a real work situation.
- Improve your employment prospects in the future.
The duration of the Internship Program is available from 4 to 24 weeks. If you are interested in doing an internship over 24 weeks, please contact Mundialengua for more information.
Our Internship Program is guaranteed for the British Council and English UK.
Our Professional Placements are currently available in the following cities:
In the price are included all the services: searching a place in a company, in the destination that you want, professionals interviews, helping with your CV, etc...
|The cost of the program is £ 500, to be paid as follows.|
- £ 250 to activate the search process after checking your English level.
- £ 250 once the program participant knows the start date and the type of practice for which has been accepted. Besides receiving conditions of business practices that hired before leaving Spain.