16 August 2011|
This program is designed to help launch the careers of the students immediately after completing their undergraduate studies. The program is designed to be completed in one year and is based on intensive education in the business world. Has:
- The curriculum is an abbreviated version of the MBA.
- These graduates can be validated by an MBA, after three years of work experience and an additional 19 credits without application requirements.
An international perspective is crucial to understand the business issues of today. Therefore, this program has a rotation between the different campuses of the Master Program, which allows students to gain a critical view of the major economies of the world and experience the international business world first hand.
- Available at all campuses: Yes
- Start: Late September
- Duration: One year
- Number of Credits: 37
- Requirements: Bach. Degree / TOEFL 90 / GMAT prefered
- Optional Rotation: Yes, C and D
- Action Program /ex ALP: Module D
- Tutorial 24: Yes
- Executive / Leadership: Accelerated Leadership Track
- Additional Diplomas (Post degree): MFIN or MDM Associate Diploma (3 months, 9 credits) and Diploma (6 months, 15 credits) only in London and SFO
- Additional Certification (During the degree): Not applicable