28 June 2011|
We developed this program for global managers and executives to acquire new knowledge because of our flexible learning program in two years, without having to put aside their careers. This system of education offers a toolkit that will deepen their knowledge in key areas of business while evolving its proximity to new business sectors play important roles in establishing them.
This program is designed to accommodate professionals with specific needs in their programming. From a minimum of 18 months to a maximum of 5 years, our flexibility in the program can supplement their own pace.
Has two scheduling options: weekly and monthly.
- Weekly Schedule: is ideal for professionals and executives who live or work near the campus in Dubai or London. Attend the program three times a week and a limited number of weekends for more than 24 months. Taking into account that not all students may attend the seminars when they are expected to offer them when they return back a completion date. Consequently, students can complete the Executive MBA program in a minimum of 18 months or a maximum of 5 years from its start date.
- Monthly Schedule: is the choice for professionals and executives who are within three hours flight from Dubai and London and can be studied on a monthly basis. This type of study will be conducted during 4 days of intensive and can be completed in more than 24 months. The days chosen for the month intensive course will be the weekend and the early days of the week. Between sessions, you will be assigned individual and team tasks. Taking into account that not all students may attend the seminars when they are expected to offer them when they return back a completion date. Consequently, students can complete the Executive MBA program in a minimum of 18 months or a maximum of 5 years from its start date.
- Available on campus: London and Dubai
- Start: First year in early September, the second year in mid-September.
- Duration: about 2 years (minimum de18 months or a maximum of 5 years)
- Number of Credits: 56 (two years)
- Requirements: BA, 3 years of work experience, TOEFL and Graduate Management Admission 90 GMAT Test (Examination for admission to graduate in business management)
- Optional Rotation: Yes, C and D
- Programme of Action: Module D
- Tutorial 24: Yes
- Executive / Leadership: Executive
- Diplomas after the course: MFin or MDM (3 months, 9 credits) and Diploma (6 months, 15 credits) only available in London and San Francisco.
- Additional Certificates (During race): Certified Professional Level:
- Finance / Marketing Solutions,
- Assessment of strategic actions,
- Management consultants.
- Each certificate is 9 credits and review.