Bournemouth is one of the most famous university towns of the south coast of England, has a total population of approximately 250,000, with 10 km of beaches, places for leisure, entertainment, cultural attractions, pubs and famous "Pier" or pier.
Our school is located in the Southbourne area, 10 minutes walk from the beach. It has a library, language laboratory, Wi-Fi, and coffee.
The nearest airport is Bournemouth and there are direct flights from Spain with Ryanair. It is also very close to Southampton Airport with Spain reported from many parts of the country.
Starting dates: Every Monday from 5 July until 23 August (year ending 27 August), except absolute beginners.
PROGRAM OF STUDY
The program of learning English is based on projects, activities, tasks and topics designed to give the confidence to the students to speak English. The students will be evaluated before and assigned to to the class that best suits your level of English, to take full advantage of this experience.
- 15 hours (or 21 hours) per week
- Maximum 17 students per class.
- It provides all the necessary teaching materials.
- Certificate of attendance.
- The lessons taught in a very stimulating both inside and outside the classroom will use the language actively.
- Excellent nationality mix
To organize social activities take into account the age of children participating in the program. Taking into account the different needs that arise in every age, develops a program of social and leisure activities with the following characteristics:
- A specialized program for each age group.
- A full program of sports, leisure and recreational activities.
- A full program of evening entertainment.
- Highly qualified personnel to supervise students in all activities.
- Excellent leisure facilities.
Among the activities of leisure, one finds the paragraph of excursions or cultural exits to diverse points of interest near to the city of study. These departures are scheduled as follows:
- Excursions of a complete day every week to places of historical and cultural interest. In this case, the destinations will be: a trip to shop in The Lanes and full day excursion to London.
- The visits are carefully planned and supervised in order that the students could enjoy places historical and cultural interest.
- Specialized guides to guarantee a professional visit.
The welfare of our students is our top priority. MundiaLengua offers a team of professionals responsible for ensuring their safety and that if you need it, help you to overcome any setbacks that may arise during the development of curriculum.
Homestay accommodation with full board: Families are carefully selected and offer a friendly and comfortable stay and the possibility of knowing the true form of English life. You get to be the case that many students continue after contact with the families that stayed. The bedroom has a standard size bed, desk, lamp and wardrobe for storing clothes and personal items. The bed linen is changed weekly and it is advisable that you bring a couple of towels for your washing.
- Full-day excursions.
- Travel insurance.
- Program of leisure.
- Medical care.
- Free management of the airline ticket and transfer from airport to the residence upon arrival.
To request more information about the program or ask any questions, please contact the team by sending an email MundiaLengua to email@example.com or, if preferred, through the following contact numbers: 902 998 319 or to 986 196 406.
If you prefer, you can request for free catalog, in which we inform all offers which currently account MundiaLengua.