17 January 2011|
Grants Management ARGO GLOBAL
What is Argo GLOBAL?
ARGO GLOBAL is a mobility program promoted by the Ministry of Education, which aims to promote the further training of graduates of all Spanish universities (public and private) through internships in companies in Europe, U.S. , Canadian and Spanish companies based in Asia.
Being a beneficiary of the scholarship, the program allows ARGO GLOBAL:
- Get a first professional experience in an enterprise.
- Complete their education.
- Closer to reality in an international business and improve their professional skills.
- Increase their chances of employability.
- Improve their language skills in the country of destination.
GLOBAL ARGO program will be developed between 2009 and 2012. The program began in December 2009 being the deadline for completion of stay and the return of trainees to 30 June 2012.
The deadline for both scholarship applications from college graduates to Europe, and the supply of practices by European companies is 31 March 2012. The deadline for both scholarship applications from college graduates to other destinations, such as offering practices by American companies, Canadian and Asian is the November 30, 2011.
The average duration of the scholarship is:
- 6 months for Europe
- 10 months for U.S.
- Canada 7 months
- 10 months for Asia
All scholarships are scheduled to start on day 1 or 15 of each month.
Who can participate?
To qualify for a scholarship ARGO GLOBAL, the applicant must meet the following requirements:
- Being a university graduate from any public or private Spanish university (the degree must be in the official catalog of degree programs taught in Spanish universities, public or private).
- Have not previously benefited from mobility grants Leonardo Da Vinci in any form, ARGO Scholarships, Fellowships and Scholarships GLOBAL FARO integrants.
Important not eligible:
- Doctoral degree, Masters or other postgraduate studies, which have not obtained a university degree prior to these studies in a public or private Spanish university.
- Graduates of other higher education and are taught at the Conservatory of Music and Arts School, called own qualifications or university degrees or diplomas obtained approvals in other countries.
The scholarship endowment ARGO GLOBAL is a monthly grant that the recipient may contribute to complement the following charges:
- Return trip to the country of destination.
- Supplement for living expenses and accommodation. Payable monthly.
- An insurance policy that covers accidents, liability and travel insurance and health care. Regardless of the signing of this policy is encouraged to seek fellow European Health Insurance Card or equivalent coverage if you have private health insurance.
- Management costs and processing of visa (except delivery to the authorities of each country) as expressly priced.
MundiaLengua and ARGO
MundiaLengua offers full support and provides you with all necessary means to make it easier to handle when Argos enjoy a scholarship.
Our role is to provide a reliable company where you can make the Argos Scholarship and help in finding accommodation, taking into account your needs. To do so, contact MundiaLengua once you have been approved Argo Scholarship or you can make arrangements before you finally give the scholarship to ensure a practice on a given date. If you decide to choose the latter option will require an advance payment of a deposit of 200€, which will be deducted from the sum total of the practice.
The documentation required to submit to MundiaLengua through your email to help you with your Argos Scholarship is as follows:
CV with photo in the language of the country. After receiving the email, Mundialengua team, will contact you and request a registration form filled with the sector's profile and a telephone interview to assess the level of language.
In the email subject line, please specify Scholarship Argos.
It is important for us to emphasize that MundiaLengua is to help you with whatever you need 24 hours a day. If you have any questions, feel free to contact us and a team member will see you without any problem.